Thursday, February 16, 2012

So incredibly HAPPY

So it's been a while since I blogged, and it was a little iffy the last time, but you know what? I am so incredibly happy!

I am loved by a ridiculous amount of people! you all fill my heart with love and it spills over to all the people that I love, and that's so wonderful!!!


No other way to say it yall, I am a huge ball of sunshine lately! Smiling like a fool, and FREE so free, bills are a worry, but not really, and to be honest, they don't have to be, I make enough to live comfortable with no troubles <3. All I need to really remember yall is that I am A Child of the Goddess, and that the Universe is taking care of me. I've given myself over to her and the universe is going to use me for whatever it sees fit, and in the mean time it's going to give me JOY.

That's right I said it, I am FILLED WITH SUCH JOY! I am ALIVE I am FREE, I am SARAH HEAR ME RAWR BABY!!! There is nothing that I can't do if I put my mind to it, and nothing I could want more than the intense happiness that I have in my Heart right now!!

GODDESS THANK YOU FOR THIS JOY!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I can't express it enough, I'm dancing in my chair, and singing along to songs, and just so full of Joy I can hardly stand it! It's like Kittens, and Puppies, and Rainbows and Sunshine pouring out of my soul! I hope I can be this fountain of joy for the whole world! I've opened up something in my soul that I don't want to close! GODDESS I REJOICE IN THIS!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment