Friday, June 8, 2012

mmmmmmmmmmmm

I feel sleepy, I want a nap, I always want a nap these days though.

Sometimes I wonder about my marriage, it failed, and though the final reason for me leaving him was because of physical abuse, i cannot help but take some of the blame for the rest of the relationship. I wonder occasionally if there was anything else we could do to have made it better.

I took a friend from work to my old place today. She's looking for an inexpensive 2 bedroom home to live in, and I know that my old place is under 800 ( her budget). So I took her by it. I had a really tough time controlling my emotions. I wanted to just get out and go see my old home. I am sort of crying about it right now actually. It really hurt. way more than I was expecting it to.

I don't know why it is taking so long to heal from this, I'm the strong one, the one who can heal from anything super fast, shoulder any burden with ease. and I am just having a really hard time getting through/over THIS ISSUE. I am thinking very hard about a therapist, but I can't really afford it, so if anyone knows of a therapists who will take new patients who can't afford a large session price, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment