Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Funny how when you are ill Knitting gets laid to the wayside!

so yall I"m sick I have the flu, and it's about to kill me, Dayquil, Mucinex, coughdrops and chloroseptic are my best pals right now... oh and theraflu as well.

Regardless of this, I am still doing freaking AWESOME on my diet, IDK if I've lost any weight, because of all the liquids I have been shoving down my throat, but I am at least still eating semi healthy foods, like Beef soup ( Yall that's hard, I hate beef, so I eat it without the beef and add veggies and noodles) and beans and rice + hot sauce for lunch. Best part about Lousiana Hot sauce? 0 calories, use as much as you want, doesn't matter. that's a good thing, cause I use A LOT of it, it helps keep the nasal passages clearish.

I am at work, of course, because I have no sick time, because of that lovely pneumonia I had earlier this year, followed by the broken ankle.. *Sigh* I'm a mess.

But that's ok.

What is NOT ok, is that cough syrup and Knitting DO NOT MIX, IDk what the fuck I did to my poor scarf, I had just started it, like literally went home last night and started it, got about 22 rows in when I realized that every row was a different length, I was adding and decreasing like a fool ( Yall I don't even know HOW TO DO THAT ON PURPOSE!)

Anyways, This weekend, Allison and I plan to take our Stitch N Bitch to a yarn shop, and go look at the pretties we want to save up for :)

Yall know I"m poor as hell, can't afford 25 dollar fancy yarn, but I wish I could!

Since I can't, I just go look and wish, and one day the yarn fairies will notice my devotion and bless me with beautiful alpaca, and 100 % wool, and anything else my little knitty heart desires! :)

I bought Circs, but have only cast on twice, and has to literally CUT THE YARN off the second time, because I suck at life. :P

I'll get better, but I think I"ll put away the bamboo needles and go try with some metal needles, they are easier to slip and slide with.

wellp, ttyl all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment