Tuesday, October 18, 2011

lol my brain has super powers...

This is how my day has gone get to work, work work work, and work some more, go to meeting with boss, go to lunch, come back work work work

run out of work, but can't go home.... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm


Sarah Simons 2:14 AM
Dangerzone is playing inmy head
my head is better than any mp3player out there, the shuffle in it is AMAZING


Amanda Canfield 2:15 AM
**pushes the repeat one button and applies supper glue**
Sarah Simons 2:16 AM
Superglue diens't work on my brain
tooooo squishy
Also my brain doesn't have buttons
I WORK IT WITH MY MIND CONTROL POWERS
:P
Imagine that, controling your brain with mind control powers
that's right, I have amazing powers, the ability to control my OWN brain with my MIND
Sarah Simons 2:17 AM
I AMSUCH A DORK
Amanda Canfield 2:17 AM
I used super set sarah
http://www.ipmsstockholm.org/magazine/2004/10/images/ca_glue_02.jpg
Sarah Simons 2:17 AM
no buttons
Amanda Canfield 2:18 AM
i know that is why I overrided your mindcontrol installed buttons and glued the repeat one button down
Sarah Simons 2:19 AM
doesn't work that way
there are no buttons, you can't get past my guard snakes!
I mean my hair... that's right my hair!
Amanda Canfield 2:19 AM
it does when you ahve the the god code
Sarah Simons 2:20 AM
you don't have my code
doesn't work
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH
Amanda Canfield 2:20 AM
i dont need your code I have the master code
Sarah Simons 2:20 AM
My code IS the master code
the only wat to get to my brain is if you ahve a circular bone saw
and lets face it... You are no cannibal



now I have problems... like you know... being nuts :P

No comments:

Post a Comment