Sunday, November 20, 2011

cooking!! and pictures of cooking!!!

So yeah I am going to post a Few blogs this weekend regarding my cooking adventures for this weeks lunches and dinners :)

So on the menu for this week is:
15 pound turkey
Dinner rolls
Stuffing
Turkey gravy
Potato soup
Taco salad (just cooking the soy meat up front :D)
And several mini cakes, I was just going to do it for prize winners, but I think I will do it for everyone :)

I need to clean the kitchen first, then start the turkey soaking, then peel the potatos, then make the taco meat and finally cook everything :) Awwwww yeah!


Edit: kitchen is now clean.
Turkey is brining in the cooler
Potatos are boiling on the stove
Oven has been cleaned thoroughly
Kitchen floor has been swept
And this hat is nearly done
I have decided to do the taco meat a little later :)


Ps: I know I know, I cheated and am using store bought dinner rolls and stuffing and gravy, but seriously yall, I am making soooo much food for the team Potluck, and for Eugene and I to eat this week that I just cannot face making the rolls and stuffing and gravy from scratch, I am making the cakes from.scratch though, and the hats are still homemade, so I'm still a homemaker right.... Right?!?!?! LOL! The fact that I am brining my turkey for over 48 hours before cooking it says yes :P
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment