Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas with the family

So as you know, I started my holiday rather glumly. However with the help of friends and family, we made it much better. Losing the baby was so hard, but having friends and family who love me and understand, that really helped me through it.

So on Thursday, Eugene came home from fry's and tossed a bag on the couch, and said merry Christmas. Inside, was an alarm clock.... now its lovely , you know, has pretty sounds to help you sleep, but really? An alarm clock... for Christmas? I was pretty livid. Anyways, the next day he handed me money, and told me to go buy my Evo!!!!!! which I did, happily, intact, that's how I'm typing to you now! It's an amazing phone, I absolutely afore it!!!!!
Malachai got to go hunting, where he shot a 6 point buck, * jaw drops * that was his first shot, and he brought down a 6 point buck... at 14!!!!!! My son is so Damn talented! :o)

And Eugene got a new ps3 controller

It was a good Christmas materially speaking. nd emotionally, while it wasn't perfect, due to our loss, we were reminded of how much we do have to be so very very thankful for!!!

Happy holidays everyone!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment