Sunday, December 5, 2010

Guess what?

I got a positive pregnancy test :) I found out Thursday when I woke up. I was TRYING to be all quiet about it, but then some Drama happened, and I ended up telling everyone.

So I'm worried, because we have lost 9 pregnancies so far, what if we lose another?

*sigh* I am trying to not stress, just sleep enough, eat well, and hopefully have a healthy happy baby sometime in July.... :)

I really am the happiest woman on the planet right now. I've started my first unisex baby quilt( This is not all of it, this is just a portion I'd already taken a picture of, it's beautiful though IMO.) It's going to be double the width and 2 rows longer. So I think it will turn out rather perfect for a bed topper, you know?

It's surprising 1) how fast the time flies when I"m cutting and piecing and sewing
2) how much fabric I seem to go through, ( It's ALOT) the free fabric I got is just getting used up SO quickly!
and 3) How amazing it is to quilt :D I never thought I'd get into it, but DAMN I did, I'm in LOVE with this new hobby :D




I keep day dreaming about holding my baby, burping him or her, kissing their head... Burping them, loving them with my whole soul....

It brings me to tears every time I think of it. :)


I'm tired, and I have 28 more squares to cut before I can go to bed, so good night!

1 comment:

  1. yeah! :)
    try not to stress about things that don't matter.

    the quilt looks great so far... it's on my "one of these days" to do list.

    ReplyDelete