Friday, December 10, 2010

Pregnacny so far.... :)

What have I been experiencing so far?

Well At first the first night when we had sex, I was like.. I"m pregnant now, but the feeling soon faded, so I didn't thing about it again, until Eugene ASked me about a week later.. " Well are you pregnant or not" and i Was like.. I can't even know that yet! but after three days my curiosity as usual led me to take a pregnancy test, which came out Positive!! :)

It was POSITIVE! OMG!

So Elation, I was very very happy, as you can imagine.

and I felt pregnant, I think the news just made me a little more sensitve to my body, or my brains weird, whatever it was, I felt pregnant, but after a few days that feeling went away, and I was like... wtf?

So I just kept on keeping on, and then the nausea hit, and then the dizziness hit, and the weird stretchy soreness cramping hit, and I was like, YEP! Pregnant! :D Haha!

So now I'm having to pee alot, I have given up caffeine, and will try to drink mostly water ( Though I have decaf tea in my cup right now, but still it IS decaf!! :)) so that's good The lack of caffeine is making me whiny, and irritable and tired ( And it's only been a day!!!) But the Cramps have lessened, so I think that's a good sign, I'm pretty sure that Caffeine in pregnancy is moderated for a reason. I'll just figure out a way to get through it with water.... :)

I have been hungrier sooner, so I'll need to start bringing in snacks, like popcorn, and dried fruits, and pecans ( Banana Chips? YUM!) And maybe m&m's too.. :)

I have been exhausted, but unable to sleep when I get home, and barely able to keep my eyes awake while at work, it seems that my body has flip flopped it's schedule against my wishes... I actually slept THROUGH my damn alarm on thursday.

I have a funny little feeling in my pelvic area, kind of like a void is there or something, when I lay on my belly, I immediately have to move, when I wear jeans, my pelvis tightens up to the point where I have to literally FORCE it to relax, and trust me, thinking your pelvis into submission is not as easy as it sounds!

I've been tempted by so much food... but I've MOSTLY behaved, I can't exactly go hog wild, I have to be healthy, damn the season lol.

However I've been lucky in that I've not had to actually vomit more than a handful of times, just nausea alot.
And the spins just started today. I was sitting at my desk and I looked down into my purse and was rocked back with a dizzy spell.

Im so incredibly happy :)
I"m hoping and praying that I make it to term with this pregnancy and that Is all healthy, and has healthy bouncing baby as a result :)

Send me your positive happy thoughts!!!

Eugene is... not taking it as well as he should, he was a real jerk at first, and yesterday he picked a fight, but then he left a ntoe for me apologizing for it this morning... He's coming around slowly but surely.

Okies, I have to get back to work TTYL!

1 comment:

  1. happy thoughts always headed your way.

    just remember that it's alot for him to handle too. Hormones throw us out of whack and we don't always realize how it affects our men. remember to still do little things that make him feel loved & special.

    ReplyDelete