Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hormones, Full moon, sometimes I just want to cry, and scream.

Wow! The clomid I took seems to be working it's evil majics on my hormones, as it's supposed to, sadly when my hormone levels spike, I do too, I am no longer the sensible, knows how to behave Sarah, I am instead the evil wants to rip your face off and possibly feed you to my dog Sarah.

Throw in the fact that there is a full moon in TWO days! and you have a recipe for disaster, no one can drive, no one can get your order right, everyone is pissy, and honestly, it's just a bad time to be alive! The full moon brings out the crazies *Raises hand* in full force!

so anyways, valentines day was really sweet, Eugene got me a pink rose, and a box of chocolates, and we made love, and had the most amazing orgasm ever. It was fantastic! So happy about that

Also happened to be fertile on that day ( Technically still fertile, so he needs to get on that) I'm hoping for a November 17th baby!! lol, we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment