Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wow... So in just a few weeks I get to find out if this month's clomid worked!

This month I took my provera, but it didn't stimulate my period as fast as usual, instead, it waited until day 8 to show up, I was flipping my shit, thinking that it wasn't going to work ( Supposed to start you on days 2-7, it was a day late) so on day 5 of my period ( 2/4/2011) I started taking 150 mg of Clomid, the ovulation inducer. My period continued to stress me out, being really freaking heavy for 12 days, then finally just being spotty on the 13th day, and gone by day 14. On February 14th ( Day 15 of my cycle) Eugene and I had sex, I was extremely fertile. So in just 2 weeks I can start to test to see if perhaps, we got lucky this time, It's unfortunate that we only had sex once this cycle, but that ones was on the most fertile day, so hopefully that counts for something!

*bites nails anxiously*

No comments:

Post a Comment