Monday, August 9, 2010

Car.... *squee*

So! On Saturday, Eugene and I went looking to price vehicles that are baby safe, and within our Budget, we ended up falling in love with a 2003 Chevy Malibu, it's white, all the power windows work, all the power locks work, I can pop the hood and the trunk with ease, I can slide in and out with no trouble, the back seat is plenty huge, the front passenger seat is super duper comfortable. The ac works well, it's a dream to drive, and it was only 5750 dollars.

Easily Doable right? Right! So they ran my credit, I cringed, 460 /wrists, it's terrible, but apparently, they had seen much worse, and said that if I came back on Monday with 6 character references, and my pay stubs, a bank statement, and my phone bill, that they could help me out. So I'm hoping that they can help me out!!!! We are putting 2000 down on the car, and will have to pay out the other 3750 over 6 months( to be paid off by January) Until then I have to have full coverage Insurance, which btw SUCKS 200 a month... ouch, So we will be pretty much broke until january, that's what this means. Broke broke broke. But we will have a vehicle 6 months before we had originally planned too.

The reason we need two vehicles is because we may have to get two separate schedules, due to some issues with our job making us bid for shitty shifts. I'm not too happy with Work, however, they are a business and have to take care of their monetary /customer needs before the employees can be considered.

Whatever, we will get this taken care of, and I'm hoping that we get our first choice shift, so that we can still see one another. Though, since there are only 2 teams on that shift, and over 500 employees, I rather doubt it.

Anywho, I go today to gather up all the necessities :) I have to head to work to get all my stubs printed out. And then to the bank to get my statement printed out, and then to the dealer ship :)



Can't wait!!!!


I will update you later :D

No comments:

Post a Comment