Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday the 13th

Joining the ranks! The other two did it, so I suppose I have to title a blog friday the 13th today. :)

Today was amazing, I mean I Now officially own over 1/3rd of my car, and I got to see great friends, I got to Drive around, and hang out with my puppy, I took a nice long bath this morning, and slept a tiny bit, not enough, but a tiny bit at least.

Even though I am beyond tired, with having to be up at normal people hours all week, And today at work is probably going to try my patience to the breaking point,, I think that since it's friday.. it's worth it.

So I wanted to maybe start a new blog, in coop with Heather and Laura, where we put our own little stories into the blogs, but also uploaded pictures, exercises, healthy recipes, tips, tricks, advice, things that like on infertility/pregnancy/fertility/womanhood.

The things that we read, the things we find, inspirational songs, and stores ( Heather is super good at that!)

I don't know, I just think it would be awesome, and there are so many exercises in WTEWYE that have pictures.. we can totally scan and upload those babies!

Hope that works out.

2 comments:

  1. it will... it will... it will rock!

    Enjoy your friday and make sure you freaking SLEEP when you get home from work

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I hope it does rock!!

    I went a little nuts and made four posts already, and I have written out a skelton outline for some more posts that I"ll add later on, once I've fleshed them out. :D

    ReplyDelete