Thursday, August 26, 2010

holy fuck shit I've had a week!!~


So monday flew bye!! I was like YEAH! This week is going to ROCK!

then Tuesday came, and with it came our new schedules, which is concerning enough for people like Heather and Justin and Eugene and I where the females in the situation got our first picks, but the males in our relationships did not, and so we are all on wonky fucking schedules. So yeah.. not ONLY THAT but while in the break room a guy at work PULLED A KNIFE ON A COWORKER.... A FUCKING KNIFE he threatened to stab him 45 fucking times.... and what happened? HE GOT THE KNIFE TAKEN AWAY AND WAS SENT BACK TO HIS DESK..... that's what happened... are you fucking kidding me?

yeah I went to HR and Yeah I'm a snitch because of it, but he FUCKING PULLED A KNIFE... stupid mother fucking redneck piece of shit. So yeah I had a terrifying day sitting by him .../ this whole week is going to be awkward. the only Good thing about this, is that I don't have to work with him anymore in 1 month.

So that happened, my Uncle, who is the only real Dad I have ever had ( No jokes about Banjos please he and Aunt Cindy took care of me when my parents couldn't) Has been diagnosed with aggressive Neuroendocrine cancer, and he started Chemo on monday. it's been a really really fucking emotional week.

After hearing that the cancer has now been deemed aggressive I told Eugene that I had to go to FL, he was completely supportive of this,though he can't go due to some work conflicts. October 21st through the 30th I will be off of work so that I can go to florida to see my family.

Adam Mogghadassi is going to Try to come with me, I will go regardless, I'm taking my dog, so I'll be perfectly protected.

It's a 17 hour drive 1140 miles, and I am DOWN for this challenge!!

I think that you can see why my week has been so crazy, and why I've been so freaked. Add into the fact that at work there is another investigation that I'm involved in ... I just have gotten myself into worlds of trouble!! Well.. I'm not in trouble.

anyways all that and it's only wednesday night ( for me)


though I would like to say that I feel so lucky to have gotten the schedule that I wanted. 4-1 with sat - sun off was exactly what I requested, so thank you to the Goddess for that! <3 I can still spend time with family, and even if Eugene isn't given the same shift( WHICH HE SHOULD SINCE 3 PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY LEFT MY TEAM) we at least ahve 1 day off together.


oooo and I 'm also super thankful for my amazing husband who gave me an AMAZING back massage last night. :) <3


Also.. I am doing a 5K!!!!

http://www.active.com/running/austin-tx/pure-austin-5k-2010


join me!

3 comments:

  1. a fucking knife???? Are you kidding me? That shit needs to be handled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW... i think the only thing i didn't already know was you got an awesome massage... way to go Eugene! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I know, yes a knife, it was CRAZY, and HR didn't do SHIT except say..... give me the knife, ok no get back to work.... I was like FUCK FUCK FUCK

    ReplyDelete