Monday, August 16, 2010

Need to get some stuff off my chest before I explode with happiness :)




I Can't even Describe my excitement!!! I actually finished a project!!! I know that it probably sounds silly, but, I don't normally finish what I start, I start out super strong, and then just never finish, but I did it this time! I finished this blanket for the baby I plan to have someday!!!


And on top of that, I Spent some amazing quality time with my mother in law. :) She is so sweet! And man is she open! Her kiddos don't know her at all, she talks about sex, and money, and politics, and celebrities! I mean you name it, and she talks about it!. I'm so happy to have been able to find out that she isn't as "prudish" as her kids think. I'm glad that i get to know the person she really is inside, and that I like her.


I got off of work saturday morning at 5,we went to pick up Malachai, and I took him out to breakfast while Eugene slept, then he took a nap, and i took a bath. :)I started omw to my mother in laws house at about 10-10:30, and only planned to stay until 5-6 pm, but it was 10pm by the time we were finished talking and catching up, so I spent the night ( She lives about 2 hours away, and it was waaaaaaaaaay too far to drive after not having slept for over 24 hours.) I woke up the next morning at about 7 am,a nd got back to work on the Blanket. :) She woke up make an hour later, and sat down to help me out.

After all was said and done, I didn't get out of there until 8pm sunday night, and got home at 10, waiting up for Eugene, then passed out until like 8 am, and slept off and on throughout the day. :)


anyways, just had to update! I got to have amazing sex today!! WOOOOOOOT!!

2 comments: