Thursday, August 12, 2010

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* I have a new car!


As you probably already know, I now have a new car :D See the image! That's my baby, parked at work :D I cannot stop smiling about her!!! EEEEEEEK!

She is a 2003 Chevy Malibu, with 94, 400 miles on it( it's under 400 but I'm rounding) I am driving it this weekend to Denton Texas to see my sisters Kyrie and Jessica :D They will get to see my new car!!!


I think it is AMAZING that I have my new car now, because NOW I can start looking for car seats in all seriousness!!! It's important I think that know all my options!

AAAAAAAAAAA the trunk is HUGE I am serious, I have never seen a trunk this large! you can see it on my facebook album :D.


Freaking love it!!!! I am off to read more in what to expect when you are expecting :D TTFN!

3 comments: