Friday, August 6, 2010

Wow :)

So Eugene and I went to Cracker barrel yesterday morning, after we had our talk, we drove for a while, and turned around, and decided we wanted food! :P

So while in the country store we saw Halloween costumes, and Eugene turned to me and said " I can see our daughter in the blue one" It was a ren faire dress with a hoop skirt and everything! :D

we also saw an adorable Bumble Bee Baby Costume, that I just fell in love with.


I will have to go there to find costumes for the kid(s) when the time comes!

I have been day dreaming alot of Holidays, like Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, with my babies, my family as a whole.. it's so freaking beautiful guys, so freaking beautiful.

I can picture it, and feel the warmth of the scene, and the love and I just... IDK I just feel like it's close!!!

I've said it many times over the last few weeks, but I just feel like this winter is going to be full of new beginnings, amazing love, and exciting opportunities. And just warmth, it's going to be colored the beautiful haze of perfection.


I will try to write more later, but just now.. I think that I am just too happy for words to express..

last night before bed, I told Eugene that I was excited about September, and he said he was too... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment