Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Frustration!!!

So everyone probably knows that Eugene can't(won't?) save money, when I was younger, I could not save money, but as I've gotten older ( just recently really) I have been the only one in the relationship who can save money.

I have saved 1400 dollars in 8 weeks. He is now so completely frustrated by the fact that he doesn't have all the control of the money that today he started a fight.

It's true, I have not gone to the bank and gotten rent out for him, but it's already been paid, and he knows my pin, so he can use my card if he needs to. We were in Subway( I hate subway so much) and Ipull out my card to pay for our dinner/lunch, and he goes " well you sure do whip that around all the time" to which I replied with nothing, then he says that I owe him money for rent, and for repairing the car, the rent, yes, I'll admit I do owe him for, However, the money to fix the car? the 400 dollars I gave him towards that, he spent on other shit, that's not my fault, I gave him that money 6 fucking weeks ago. I cannot be held responsible if he doesn't use it for what it was intended to be used for!!@!!!!! And then he comes back with the fact that he had to use it to get insurance, and get the car inspected and renew the tags. Well guess what Buddy? THAT'S WHAT THE MONEY WAS FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*UPDATE*
We have now talked about our issues, and we will talk more when I get home we will probably talk some more, but I'm tired, and that exacerbates my frustration, so I suppose we both have to think more about what we say to each other before we say it.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I hadn't commented on this before- for some reason It wouldn't show me your posts for August. :( I am glad you both have been talking about this and I am glad that you have been able to save. These days- it is really hard to do so. I hope that this improves and that more tracking and caution can be used. Hopefully he too will come around and see where the money is going and hold back a bit.

    ReplyDelete