Wednesday, October 6, 2010

day 30, worked out a bit hard..

So today was Heather and I's first time in the Gym together, I did 2 miles! the problem is that I think I pushed myself a bit too enthusiastically.. and so I'll have to tone it down from now on.

the reason I say this is because I sat down at my desk after my shower and felt a bit of cramping, nothing serious, but it was uncomfortable, and it went on for about 5 minutes... so far it hasn't come back, but I'm now worried.

*sigh* Oh well we will see I called for an appointment and got one for October 19th, at 3:15 pm, only appointment available before I go out of town. Soooooooooo hopefully I didn't fuck anything up. I kinda got hit with some guilt about it.

I was feeling really great, I mean 2 miles YEAH!~ Worked out for 40 minutes WOOT! tomorrow I'm going to stick to 3.2 and not up it to 3.8, I will only do 30 minutes and not over do it.

I'm just hoping and praying that the dreaded aunt flow doesn't rear her ugly head....

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment