Monday, October 4, 2010

28 days later... >.>

LMFAO!!! I was pretty excited to get to use that blog title! HAHA anyways... today is cycle day 28 ( For only a few more hours) and no sign of aunt flo!!!!!

I can't even tell you how excited this is making me, I"m telling myself not to get so excited, to just relax, so I have been writing in my journal about it alot, pages and pages of my life written down. So that has been extremely helpful in my "calming down" you know?

so yeah anyways... october 11th I'll take another test ( so tonight I have to go to walmart and buy food and tests) and then on the 15th or 16 I'll go back to the dr for another check up....

he said to go in for a check up if I haven't had a period within 5 weeks of taking the clomid, and that's about 7 weeks ... sooooooooo we shall see!



OH HAI!!! Update!!
I'm craving fried pickle chips and cupcakes.... soooooooo Sunday Eugene will have no choice, he's taking me for that.. LOL

2 comments:

  1. Awesome blog title! Fried pickle chips and cupcakes are normal cravings for me. I have no idea what the hell I might crave when I am preggers. I am so excited for you *SQUEEEE*

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!!! fried pickles and cupcakes! I WILL HAVE THEM THIS WEEKEND!

    ReplyDelete