Tuesday, October 12, 2010

WOW day 36!!

It's day 36 and there is no sign of bleeding!!!!! so yeah... I was wondering why the tests were still negative, but then I realized that of course they are going to be! I am on day 36 sure, but I didn't start ovulating until the somewhere between the 23rd and the 28th, because I didn't stop bleeding untill the 14th... so in my head I've been thinking that 36 days I should get a positive if it's positive, when technically, it's not been long enough for me to say one way or the other.

I'm being good and not obsessing. so that's good. but I kinda want to obsess... I won't though, I will behave...


I( got a new phone! it's a palm pre and I love it! It's soooooo sophisticated!!! :D :D :D touch screen ftw!

I'm really really really tired atm, going home and going straight to bed. :)

1 comment:

  1. Did the dr say which day would be definitive? Or do you have a set day in mind that will be definitive?

    ReplyDelete