Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 34....

So it's day 34, and I'm kinda starting to freak out just a little bit, my cycle has not started over, soooooooooo IDK good thing or a bad thing I just don't know. Good thing would be YAY PREGNANT bad thing would be that I need to be kept on progesterone and clomid until my cycles work correctly, I take my next test tomorrow when I wake up, and I'm impatient for the results that I want to pop up and of course worried that they won't.

That puffyness that I wrote about in one of my journals has not gotten away.. so IDK

on a happier note, I totally did my first 5k!!!! It took an hour and 16 minutes, however I think that's because we stopped to rest/wait for people in our party to catch up. I don't care HOW LONG it took, I'm just stoked that we actually did it.. You know?

And I'm going to start doing 1 5k a month with Laura, in Georgetown, because it's only 1 dollar for adults!! it's a great course, and it's good for training, we will walk, jog, run, walk, jog, run until we just run all the time.

I want to be able to run a full marathon one day.. so I"m going to work my way up to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment