Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Just trying to hold back the tears, Cycle two incoming 100 mg clomid

I find myself breaking down alot today, trying my damndest not to, but I"m just really depressed.

Will be working on getting my happy back in the next week.

Made up with Laura, it's not her fault that she was excited, and while i"m still hurt, I have to forgive her and move the hell on.

I know that, and I did forgive her, my breaking down has nothing to do with her

it has to do with the fact that I"m still not pregnant, still not expecting that wonderful bundle.

ugh

I am not entirely sure what to do with myself.

I found a ton of youtube videos that were nice and informative and helpful, made me feel better that i'm not so alone here.


So while I"m in florida, probably wednesday, I'll start taking the provera, so that hopefully I start bleeding when I get back home to Texas... 5 days of provera, and then on days 5 -9 100mg of clomid ( That's two pills a day) and lots and lots of sex while the pills are there, and after, and yeah haha, just lots of sex.


so yeah.

I know that I have alot to look forward to, and I have alot to be thankful for now.

but I'm still depressed that I have to wait even longer.

I'm hopeful that my miracle will be given to me sooner rather than later.

Dear Vacation, please get here fast, I need you so badly.

3 comments:

  1. I <3 u Sarah! I'm sorry for the way things happened, but very glad you decided to call me yesterday. I should have stopped to think more before i acted... and I promise to be a better friend from now on. *hugs*
    Please enjoy your vacation... YES i will be insanely jealous looking at all the beach shots!
    Tell Eugene to be ready for LOTS & LOTS of sex when you get back!

    ReplyDelete