Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 42

So today is day 42, no bleeding, but I've had so much gas, gas , gas, gas, heartburn from hell, and I keep randomly finding vomit in my throat. >.>

I have weird bumps on my breasts, I have weird cervical mucus, And I"m exhausted but just lay in bed for hours waiting for sleep to come to me, leaving me even more exhausted.

Tomorrow, day 43 is the appointment to say for sure if I'm pregnant, or just super duper fucked up in my head. I'm staying positive about it, because even if I'm not pregnant this month, there is always november ( And the pills to make that hppen will be prescribed at this visit if I';m not prego)

I've been certain all week that I am pregnant, I feel it... but it's possible that I"m just too hopeful, which would suck, but I'll handle that when it happens.

For now, I have butterflies that are floating around with that gas LOL :) If I am pregnant it's only a few weeks, at best, honestly 3 weeks at the very very most, but since they use your LMP I will be 43 days pregnant haha! 43 days pregnant.... wow... well.. actually I"m not sure if they use the first day of your lmp , or the last day of the lmp.. I'll have to look that up...


ok it's the FIRST day of your LMP

which means since I last began menstruation on 9/06/2010 my fertility window was 9/16/2010-09/26/2010, and I probably conceived on 9/21/2010, and I am 5 weeks and 6 days pregnant, and would have an estimated due date of 06/14/2011

PLease keep in mind thast the above paragraph is only true is I actually am pregnant, and it's possible that I"m not.

Of course then there is my horoscope for the day which is :

today's horoscope :
children rarely wake up with yesterdays worry on their mind, they are blessed with the ability to greet each day with hopeful expectation, this is as much or as little, of a policy as you need to adopt, there's going to be an adventure of some kind, you're going to be taken care of, regardless of what else happens, what else do you require, then, other than an open mind and a degree of enthusiasm, overcome your sense of exhaustion or exasperation, it's time to rediscover how rewarding life can be.

and my tarot card today was the King of Swords... :)

Just an interesting day all around

And worriesome I guess... I don't know guys....

I'll post more tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. so I just asked if Gennelle's dream will come to pass, and got the page of cups, so I asked if I'm going to give birth to triplets in june of 2011... Queen of Swords

    ReplyDelete