Thursday, October 21, 2010

I hope this doesn't happen every time.

I feel so lost and upset.

like I have no reason for anything

which I KNOW is complete BS I have Eugene and Malachai, and all the other friends and family that love me... but I just feel like a shell. like i'm empty, like I should have something more in my life by now ( Hello baby dreams)

I'm still ready with a laugh alot, and still pretty happy mostly, but times like these when I'm home alone and just know that I should be working on growing a mini me.....it's depressing.

I just kinda want to run away.

which is silly I know

but now it's been over 2 years, almost 3 since we started trying. and still no lasting pregnancy has come out of it.

I try so hard to get excited about it, but my heart feels ripped out. and I just don't know how to get my happy back


Hoping that my week in fl, where I will be playing mommy to three teenage girls while my aunt and uncle recuperate will make me feel better.


I need the beach and the sand and my girls with me, so that we can just chillax and take life one easy slow vacation paced day at a time. .... I need a stroller......

No comments:

Post a Comment