Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Getting Over it

So Today let me outline what happened.

I found out that i wasn't pregnant, I told Laura and Heather that I wasn't pregnant

Laura texted me a picture of her positive pregnancy test.

I don't care if she mean to or not.

it hurt

and I said things that probably hurt her

not that I didn't mean them, I mean it's really not fair. This whole situation sucks.

But I have a choice

I can accept that it happened for a reason and move on

or I can be a bitter bitter bitch

and since I CAN'T be a bitter bitter bitch for more than a few hours at a time, I've decided to move on.

Laura, I'm sorry I reacted badly to the text message, you hurt me, and I responded. Not because you are pregnant, I'm so freaking happy for you about that, but because you chose today to spring the news... you've known for weeks that today is my day.


whatever.

I'm trying to get over it.

The week in florida will help I hope.

It will give me time away from work, and texas, and hopefully be relaxing, not restful, since I'll be all over the place, but at the very least i hope that it's relaxing....


anyways.

I'm done


I refuse to go to bed angry.

Grats on the pregnancy Laura. Hope that you get your girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment