Thursday, September 9, 2010

I feel like I have a vampire on my vagina

lol I know that was fucking weird as a title, but I don't really know how else to express this. I have never had a period this heavy in my entire life, the dr told me that the meds should only produce light bleeding, trust me ladies, 3 maxies in 5 hours is not light, in fact it's the heaviest I've bled since my last major miscarriage in 2009.

and it's been going on for only 3 days? really? why does it feel as if it's been going on for weeks? lol I"m such a wimp! Heather dealt with this for like 6 months before it stopped, and I'm just betting that mine only lasts a few more days at most.

I think that sometimes I offend Heather with my honesty, I agree that in public a woman should cover up, ( not because it's indecent, but because some men can't handle the sight without having to touch) but that at home you shouldn't have to, and IDk she just seems more withdrawn... Not sure how I can fix that, because it's what I believe. and I don't want to change that. Maybe it's the vehemence with which I stated my opinion, I 'm not sure. but I hope she knows that it was not aimed at her at all, it was aimed at anyone who looks disapprovingly me while I'm trying to feed my baby.


Anyways, one of these days the bleeding will stop :) And then I will get back to normal ish... that will be good I think.

later all

1 comment:

  1. It will drive you insane if you let it. I cried many days and I know what you are going through. It is terrifying and you start to have some very weird conversations with yourself.

    On the whole offended thing... it is an odd topic. My main issue is with my own nudity. I have some very deep physical, mental, sexual, emotional issues and so it is a very hard subject for me to explain without seeming like a weird pity party so I will just leave it at that.

    Really, I don't have an issue with others nudity. I think if you are in your own home or a sectioned safe area - you go for it. God bless you for being yourself. I am a shifty person with a lot of unneeded guilt. I feel like I am going to slip and see someone nipple or crotch or whatnot and I am going to be making one of my odd zoned out looks and they will interpret it wrong. My really comfort issue is I have a paranoid fear of offending others and so I avert my eyes or try to not acknowledge things because I don't want to hurt anyone.

    It is a purely selfish insecurity. By no means should you feel you have to cover up around me or anyone else... I just have been brought up trying to always think of other first in all my doings. On the breast feeding in public, I think that there should be mutual respect. I think that a woman should have an udder cover while she is out but so long as she has the cover, I feel that she should have a lot of leniency and permission to breast feed in the open. I could see how at work would not work though. Hearing, seeing, knowing that a baby is being fed near you as you are typing is one of those elephants in the room. You know it is there and even though it is not a terrible thing, it is still in the back of your mind. I am just a sensitive bitchy little thing. :P

    ReplyDelete