Sunday, September 26, 2010

Processed foods a no no? Spotting.. sorta?

So my tummy is making it abundantly clear that it hates processed foods, I can eat peaches, and bananas and apples and lettuce and some cheeses, but pizza, or tacobell, or anything like that at all and pretty much all dairy, is making me run for the bathroom... so sad ahh well


And as to the spotting thing that happened today, it wasn't spotting really, there was the slightest tinge of red, and I went back to investigate with a fresh piece of tp and got these weird little red specks, not sure what that was about, but ahh well :) Tuesday ( That's TWO DAYS!) is my dr's appointment, so I will just have to wait until then to figure it out! :D :D :D

Though I might mention that my breasts mainly my left one, have been aching for hours, like literally ACHING, not because I"m touching them, just aching for no reason at all, so I will bring that up in the appointment

1 comment:

  1. Hormones are funny things doll. Even if you are not preggers - it is all still part of the process! <3

    ReplyDelete