Wednesday, September 8, 2010

ow ow ow ow ow Doc! It hurts!

So it's been a good week, I suppose, full of weirdness, and some pain, but basically a good week, at the very least, it hasn't been a bad week...


Malachai has Pneumonia in his Right lung, but the Dr's think he will be fine if he treats it like he's supposed to. spent 5 or 6 hours in the er with him for that, as well as some time eating and filling his prescriptions.


Saturday and Monday Eugene and I had some really amazingly fantastical sex :D It was phenomenal both times! I started spotting tuesday, and wednesday it got heavier, and today it's full blown bleeding with clots and everything. Ick right? Right. So I flipped my shit, thinking that for fucks sake, how is it even fair that I have my period a day after we have sex on Clomid?!?!?! But I called the DR, he said it was normal, and that since it takes 7-14 days for implantation to occur after the fertilization has occurred, I was fine. That the period doesn't flush the fallopian tubes, it only makes the uterus shed it's lining, and that since my uterine lining was always thick, even after I had my period( Yes my body is weird ok?) that it would still be a perfectly habitable place for an egg to nest in. I was mollified to hear that, and even read up on implantation here : http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/conception-implantation.html : It's a great site, has tons of great info, and I use it quite often.


I made a new friend today :) Her name is Bre Bader, i was making myself some breakfast tea( caffeine please) and she was washing her breast pumps in the sink, I just asked her if it was difficult to express at work, and she said no it wasn't, and it wasn't awkward until a guy saw what she was doing and backed away.. then it got a bit weird. I thought that was funny. We started talking about conceiving and how Eugene and i were trying, and she was very encouraging! I'm glad that I made her acquaintance, I added her on Face book, per her request, and I think we will be good friends. She's really really sweet, and it was so nice to actually TALK to someone who was going through the expressing milk stage as opposed to reading about it, you know?


Anyways, here is hoping that by September 27th I'll have a positive pregnancy test, and if not, that's fine too, I am willing to wait as long as I need to to get pregnant with Simon ( I think I called him that in my dream because I haven't fully decided on his name, and our last name is simons)

I'm also still hoping for Twins! That would be lovely :D

but again whatever I get is good enough for me!

have a great day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad your doctor wasn't worried about it. Still hoping and crossing all available body parts for you. And yeah! a new friend :) When i was pumping at work, there was 1 gay man in my office and yeah, he was wasn't very happy about the bottles of breastmilk in the mini fridge, but it wasn't that weird. I DID NOT like having to pump when i worked at Pizza Hut after Merrick was born, cause my options were the bathroom (EWW! Fast food bathrooms are gross no matter how much you clean it) or my car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah um hell no... I would refuse to pump in the bathroom, that's so freaking gross!! And completely unfair IMO, Modern America should have "quiet rooms" in every building, so that you can pump or breastfeed if needed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Break rooms are nice, quiet, dark, and pretty clean! <3 Total win. :P I am glad you had a fantastic weekend. Awesome that you met Bre! I have always admired her but never really got to chat. Plus I think I got off on the wrong foot because I am friends with an ex of her hubbies. She is really beautiful and seems like an amazing mom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 she is, such a good mom :) And you should try to get to know her, she was so nice! I told her that I was trying to conceive, and she wished me luck, and even told me to make sure I told her when it finally happened. :D

    She was so upbeat!

    ReplyDelete