Thursday, September 2, 2010

OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's SEPTEMBER!!!

Holy SHIT batman!! it's finally September, the month that I've been waiting for all year, all my life... I am on day 1 of my Clomid, and after just 3 hours already have the Perfect Mucus for this!!!!!!! ALREADY!!! We won't have sex today, but we will be having sex tomorrow, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, to hopefully up the chances that it will take this month. I have not been so excited in a long time.
I have never seen the Cervical fluid so perfect!! I took provera for 5 days, as I was supposed to, dr said it wouldn't make me bleed due to the low does, but it would get my body ready to ovulate, and I tested this whole theory, because I am a doubting Thomas... and he was right! I checked my cervical position daily, and the first day it was very tightly closed, and "hard" if you will, rather like pushing on the tip of your nose. By yesterday, it was so open I thought it might have fallen out :P
I have been a bit bitchier lately, and my breasts are really tender, I am so excited I think I have given myself a headache! I'll take a tylenol.
I am asking for everyone's good juju, because getting Pregnant and having a child, that would be the best thing that ever happened to me. Twins would be wonderful, and I'd gladly accept the gift. However, I think that if I only get to have one, I'd really love for it to be a little girl, one that I could dress up in frilly clothes, and teach how to do her make up, and how to cook, and how to keep her feet nice and pedicured. We have a son, and while I will be happy with anything, if I have my wish, I'll have one of each, or just a girl. Either way! it doesn't even matter, LOL Any healthy child of mine will make me ecstatic!

Ok I need to get to bed

This sunday night I get to hang out with Heather and Laura and Laura's place WOOT!

2 comments:

  1. yippee!!!!!!!
    i hope he cooperates the rest of the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope so far since we have been home I've been yelled at a few times, told that I"m going to be a bad mother once or twice, and told that I'm too desperate once.... I may have to kill him and find someone else to donate sperm.

    ReplyDelete