Saturday, September 25, 2010

Oh boy Oh Boy Oh Boy!! or will it be a girl? lol

Today Heather and I went to Babies R Us, and made our registries, and then Laura and I went to Target and made our registries... :)
http://www.target.com/registry/baby/34BG438I62E2X

That's mine for Target

and for Babies R US my registry number is Registry #: 46003300

So no we don't know anything for sure yet, and that's ok, we may not be pregnant at all, I wouldn't care, honestly, what's exciting for me, is that we have the ability to throw all of this out into the universe to begin with, it's good Karma to expect the best and then prepare for it, it lets the universe know that you truly are ready. When you expect the best but prepare for the worst you undermine everything you are hoping for!

Today's life lesson, do not expect/prepare for the worst, because then it will happen. ( That's not to say don't be a girl scout, I mean be prepared with oinments and bandages and a spare tire of course) But emotionally only prepare for good things, the bad things you shouldn't waste your life dwelling on.


Anyways, Thank you Laura, and Heather for spending a fantastical day with me :D


After Laura left tonight, I did a load of Laundry, a Load of Dishes, Vaccumed the living room, swept the kitchen, pulled the cushions off the couch and vacummed, in so doing found my Sons' MP3Player, which has been missing for 6 weeks ( Haha I hardly ever clean the couch) And my Tarot cards which had been missing for a week or two :)

I have the makings for a really yummy salad ready for tommorrow, and not I think it's time to write in my journal and get my ass to bed. :) Good night world!

2 comments:

  1. It was fun dollface! And no, you really should prepare but never dwell. What will be will be - just be ok with it. :)

    ReplyDelete