Monday, September 27, 2010

wOw.....

so last night was Eugene's Saturday, and My sunday, this is our first off weekend together, though to be honest it was kinda nice :)

best part I think was that I got laid last night ( For hours) And you know it's usual for me to prgasm several times, but Eugene is one time and he's done... this time he orgasmed( in cluding ejaculation) Three times... it was so fantastic!! I've never seen him orgasm multiple times before, so as much as he wring me out, I wrung him out too!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol did my normal thing after sex with the pillow under the butt, woke up this morning and went to the bathroom only to find the marks of our fun on my neck WHOOPSIE! :P we um... yeah.. haha! so now I have a hickie which is hillarious.. :)

Anyways, my hair is a wild mess, and I"m kinda.. woozie in my feet and have a grumbly tummy, but I think that a long hot shower will fix that! :D WOOOT!


Dr's appointment tomorrow at 2pm, and I cannot freaking WAIT! YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment