Wednesday, December 7, 2011

24 degrees outside...brrrrr!

So its 24 degrees outside, which is why I am inside with my puppy, playing wow and drinking wine ( I know I know calories, but sometimes a girl needs a glass of wine!)
I leveled my paladin up to 71 and am healing through the most boring dungeons, level 70-76 is all the same soooo dull.
In case yall are new here I play world of warcraft, I am also a game master at that company :) fun times

It was so cold when I got off of work this morning at 4 am I had to use a cd case to scrape off my Windows so that the defroster would work! Broke the case, and froze my right hand.
Most pain ever? My hands un numbing after waiting for the car to heat up... Omfg ow, I literally though " my fingers are about to explode off my hands, someone is shaving my fingers from the inside..."

Yep, it was that bad, then the joints started getting blood back and I thought my hand was going to just fall off from the wrist down.

Anywhoodles, just checking in, trying to get better with Blogging :).

And now for some pictures!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment