Sunday, December 25, 2011

So today is Christmas..











It's the First Christmas without the Sweet man who Adopted me at 14. The first Christmas without my Daddy. The real one, not the sperm donor.

The one who saw my potential as a human being, who nurtured me, and loved me unconditionally, even though I was a bratty teenager and a bratty 20 year old.

The one who loved me even though he didn't have to.

Have that love still, even though my Dad is gone is the BEST gift I could have ever asked for, and I've had it every year for the last 9.

Gary Robert Schriver the Dad that didn't have to be, your Memory is Cherished and will be forever. <3 Thank you, for loving me, and being a part of my life. I appreciate it so so so so much.

I love you, and I hope that you are looking down at Annie, Cassie, Merry, Mom and I with Pride. Because we are trying really really hard to make it a good day.

Love you Daddy Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you spent this Christmas without your Dad but I'm so happy that he loved you in a way that will last forever. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Penny! I'm happy to have his love too! He was such a great man! <3

    ReplyDelete