Tuesday, December 6, 2011

lots to catch up on, interwebz

So this last week has been a battle for me.
So many things happening around me and in my life... I needed to step back drink some wine and slap myself( having a glass now actually) out of that silly melancholia, depression is serious, and while you can't turn it off and .on at a moments notice, with time, and a strict regime, you can stave off the most debilitating parts of it.

So over the last week I have done everything possible to cheer myself up! And it worked :).

I got some wine. I went shopping and got pretty new clothes, and shoes. I grocery shopped and can make lots of Yummy food for the next two weeks. I got more yarn, and a circular knitting needle kit, with a bunch of sizes in it. I started a beautiful hat for myself. It's sock weight yarn, so it is taking forever (hooooours) over 12 hours have been put into it so far, and it is only half done haha! Tiny needles and tiny thread. I bought and began an embroidery kit and hoop ( in love with this new hobby!!) I Hung out with Andrea, Billy, Amanda, Kevin, Pam, Chris, Crispy and Eugene. Talked to my neighbor Heather. Put up my Christmas tree, bought Pam her birthday gift, and myself a copy of the collectors edition of Wicked.
I was out in the sunshine, I didn't sleep much, or well, but I am working on fixing that now :).

I will fill in details later, for now this is it, not even pictures!! Promise to edit this when I have time / am not sooooo tired.

Love you Blogging world, Happy Holidays, and be safe!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

2 comments:

  1. :( I hope you get to feeling better! Looks like your finding a few ways. Wink! Keep smiling and know that your blogger friends care about you.

    p.s. Are the looms that you're using Knifty Knitter? I have the long and the round looms. I'll get on a kick with them, then I'll put them away for what seems forever. We have a love-hate relationship....no really, I do love them but it takes patience which I don't have so much of....or maybe I just have ADHD or something. Who knows? Oh well! I'd love to see some pictures of what you've made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!! So I do have the Knifty Knitter looms for sure! But I found that using Circular needles is actually faster!

    Also, more portable, you don't have to carry around that big huge bulky loom with you, you can just fold everything up in your purse and go! Much better for me, since I"m in the car so often. :)

    I will definitely post a picture blog for you though! I take a ton of pictures ( in case you can't tell from my other blog posts :P) But I can make it my wordless Wednesday post! I"m a huge believer in making things at home, i quilt, and knit, and make my own soap, and cook homemade ( a lot, not all the time), I'll get those pics up probably later tonight <3.

    ~Sarah~

    ReplyDelete