Thursday, December 15, 2011

And today I spent 1800 dollars O.o




Sooooooooo!!!

Go head, read the title again, do that little freak out in your pants dance....

Done? AWESOME!!


So! I spent 1800 dollars in one day ( it's not all actually spent yet, just allocated to something)

And... I spent 1300 in ONE GO!!!

I PAID OFF MY CAR YALL!!!











And then I got a laptop, and groceries for the next month, so that I can do my homesteading thing!

And I got hair dye, to remove all the beautiful purple from my hair ( I am so sad, but financially I cannot afford the upkeep of the purple right now, and I do not like the roots showing thing it's ugly)

And I got a new necklace to wear to the Holiday Party, AND on top of that I got 2 new games, Alice Madness Returns for me, and I preordered ( and paid for thank you very much) Eugene's Copy of SWTOR.

Sooooooooooooo The rest of the money I do have left will NOT be going to yarn this time, and that's ok, because i used my money on some really important things, I am still going to go get my Glycerine though! cause I needs it!!! :) to make my soaps! <3

I hope that everyone has a wonderful day! I'm so excited about owning my car!! MY FIRST EVER CAR!!!! THAT I OWN FREE AND CLEAR JUST ME!! <3 <3 <3

Blessed be!

~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment