Thursday, December 15, 2011

Homesteading weekend!!!

Hey guys!!

This weekend is the Work Holiday party :) I am mostly excited about this because work decided they loved us, and are giving us all the day off WITH PAY!!! *SQUEEEEEEEEEEE*

Anyway! What I plan to do this weekend around the party ( party is Friday night, so no sleep for the Sarah til Saturday) Is homesteady stuff!

My to do list includes, but is sooo not limited to:

*Making Joy scented sop ( the scent is my own creation the soap is amazing)
*Finishing theQuilt for my Mother in law
*starting my own vanilla Extraction ( 3 split vanillabeans + one cup vodka in sealed glass jar+ two months = homemade natural vanilla extract)
*Finishing two ( mayyyyybe three) hats, and at least starting on one scarf.
*Making Vanilla Citrus Sugar for baking
* making homemade seasoning salts in various flavors
*cooking several lowfat casseroles to portion out and freeze for lunches for the next two months
*portioning out frozen veggies into individual sized container for 2 months worth of lunches
*make my own Apple sauce to freeze ( it's so easy, google it you will be super surprised <3)
* clean out car
*Grocery Shop for the cooking extravaganza that is to occur
*Make several dozen butterless healthy muffins to freeze for the next two months worth of breakfasts ( for when we need something fast and ont eh go)
*Go yarn shopping
*vacuum, do dishes, clean bathrooms
*Give dog a bath

PHEW!! I'm going to get started on it early...a s in right now!
I know you are all probably thinking " Dear Goddess this woman has lost her mind" But! I assure you I have not,I am doing 2 months worth of baking, and soap making, and cooking, and portioning, so that I can be lazy for the next two months! The only things I will have to shop for from next payday on will be milk, cheese, eggs, wine, and hotsauce, and perhaps the occasional rice re up :)

Smart huh?
Hope everyone has an AMAZING weekend I know I will!!

Blessed Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment