Monday, December 26, 2011

dreams

Some freaky dreams lately!
Let's start with my favorite!

Dreamed about a post apocalyptic steampunk world. I was a woman who was needed by society, I made clothing, and blankets, and hats mittens and all sorts of things like that ( we still had electricity). My chosen life partner was the captain of an airship(thinly the flying shop in peter pan) he was awesome!! Gallant, handsome(looked exactly like Eugene but with hair ;>).
We had a child, and that child was the most darling baby boy, I had just given birth to him at the beginning of the dream.
Well my husband stumbled upon a plot to wipe out the city with a horde of zombies. And since that's was his home base, and where the baby and I lived, he was not ok with this. He tried to stop it, they branded him a rebel, so instead we spent hours running around town gathering supplies and warning as many people as we could. We gave them all different pick up .locations and times to be there, so that the cops would be confused should anyone betray us. (Gotta think smart right) when all was said and done we had enough fuel, cloth, yarn, food, and water to last us 2 years ( so long as we occasionally stopped for fresh meat) and we set sail in this air ship, and lived happily ever after, we came back to the city once, to.find it completely dead, and just moved on.

Then I had a dream about a guy who was running a camp of sorts. Military presence, heavy artillery, rigid routines, but still lots of laughter, love, healthy relationships... It was a good place, a safe place. The zombie apocalypse had happened,.and we were holding.g down our corner of the earth.
It worked... Mostly, there had been a serum developed that saved you from becoming a mindless zombie, the only down side is that you had to retake it every year, and there was always the chance that you would take it and go mad with anger(like the reavers in firefly), and try to kill everyone. You would sprout wings of fire when this happened, but only those who truly knew you could see them.

So anyway, we had been attempting to find a way to.safely use a house outside of the compound as a weigh station for travelers, so that it would be protected, but not attract zombies, and keep our compound hidden until we decided if they had what it took to be in there with us.

As a soldier and a scientist, I had a unique point of view, so unwashed placed in charge of .project whirlpool. We were finally ready to test on humans, to.see if we could handle the pulling and pressure, but the captain was wary, not wanting to risk live on something he wasn't sure would .work.

So as I was patrolling with cedric, I saw the fiery wings, he was getting increasingly angry about small things, like mosqitos, or small children.

Finally enough was enough o told him I needed to investigate something strange and to patrol the area around me, as soon as I got off the trike, he was off chasing down prey to feed his increasing anger, headed right towards the labor and delivery wards, without thinking I plunged into the whirlpool lake and went through! It took linger than expected to get out of there, but you could breathe so it was not so bad.

As soon as I hit the water I was up sputtering to go stop cedric before it was too late, he'd gone mad!!
we sentenced him to death, and then everyone had fajitas...


Yeah I have no idea, my brain is nuts. Vivid dreams are vivid LOL
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

2 comments:

  1. Are you staying up deep into the night, drinking lots of caffeine, and watching scary movies? lol You are cracking me up! See, if this had been my dreams, I would have died at the end of them and my hubby would have banned me from late nights, caffeine, and scary movies forever! Wink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Yes to the staying up! I work the night shift :P But I try to get at least 6 hours of sleep a night ^-^. These dreams happen to me quite frequently and I'm lucky enough to remember most of the dreams I have :)

    And he can try to ban me from Scary movies, but it won't work! I'm addicted LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete