Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Black Friday Sales sheet by KLannahan :)

In case anyone is brave enough to go I know that myself and 3 others will be going :)

I have sorted and looked through ads for 2 hours and this is what I have found, please enjoy! These are specific things that sparked my attention.... not all of the items on sale are listed though I will be sure to give a general explanation of what I found. I really hope this helps you with your shopping and give you some holiday ideas!

Stores open:

Toys R Us - 10pm Thanksgiving

Old Navy - Friday @ Midnight

Kohls - 3am

Target - 4am

Sears - 4am

JCPenny - 4am

Macy's - 4am

Best Buy - 5am

Walmart - 5am

Sams Club - 5am

Kmart - 5am

Radioshack - 5am

Michaels - 5am

Lowe's - 6am

Offlice Depot - 6am

Staples - 6am

Office Max - 7am

Big Lots - 7am

Costco - 9am

Target:

IF YOU ARE VERY SERIOUS ABOUT SAVING MONEY, THIS IS NOT THE BEST BLACK FRIDAY PLACE TO ADD TO YOUR LIST!!!! Though, I found appliances there were generally the "best buy" at Target this year!

Top of the line coffee makers and such for 30$ and less

Toys R Us:

This place had tons and tons of awesome deals!!! Buy Pampers Value Pack Diapers and get a FREEEEE box of wipes! And they had realllllly cheap infant furniture (though Kmart was cheaper).

Kids character fold out couches - $23

Digital Frame - $23 (Cheapest one found in all ads)

Transformers - $10 (regularly priced at $20

Transformers - $5 B1G1F (aka buy-1-Get-1-Free)

Gaming T-Shirts - $12.99 - $16.99 B1G1F

Folding Slide - $15

Rock-n-Ride Pony - $24

Classic Board Games - $9 - $20 B1G1F

Ball Pit - $15

Pavilion Basic Games - $2

Lego Construction sets - $30 - $75

Batteries - $6 - $8 B1G1F

Walmart:

Had very cheap infant/toddler clothes, toys, dvds and tv series on dvd.

Baby/Toddler Clothing - $10 and less

Dvds - $2 and up

TV series dvds - $12

Kid toys - $10 and less!

Big Lots:

I am a huge fan of their furniture so I had to take a look and they did not disappoint!

Children's LEATHER Chair - 40$ (must have)

AWESOME FRAMES - 6$

Pillows - $2.25 (Kmarts were cheaper)

Kohls:

I didn't even know there was a Kohls in Austin until I saw their ads! I absolutely love Kohls because they ALWAYS have sales! Though I did not get prices, ladies, if you are shopping for clothes for yourself you WANT to shop here. This is HANDS DOWN the cheapest and best quality woman's clothing available! Other things that sparked my interest below!

Jewelry - up to 60% off!

Comforters - $25

Towels - $3 (I think... can't remember... but I wrote it down because they were among the cheapest found!)ALL Perfume and Calogne - 10% off

Best Buy:

Cheapest music related electronics found here! As well as the stuff below!

LCD E-Reader - $140

(NEWEST MODEL) Polaroid - $20

Blueray movies - $8

Dvds - $4

Sears:

Looking through the Sears ad actually got me excited.... don't ask me why.... Like Kohls they had great deals on woman clothing and shoes! Though the stuff below really caught my eye!

Rings and other Jewelry - $20 and up!

Junior Tees - $5

Slippers - $4

Very large frame - $13

Dresses - 60% off

JCPenny:

I have spent sooo many nights shopping here for deals with my mom and family and is generally one of my favorite places to shop! I was disappointed with the sales for woman and juniors this year but I did find a few things to be excited about!

(VERY VERY NICE) Deluxe Airbed - $40

Jewelry - up to 75% off

Mens Clothing - up to 70% off (the best place I have found for deals on mens clothes /w good quality!)

Bedding - $20 and up

Pillows - $3

Towels - $3

Kids Clothing - $3.88 and up (everything pretty much 60% off though)

Socks, Stockings, Bras - 10$ and less!

KMART:

This is going to be my number 1 stop! The best deals by far on absolutely everything! I am tempted to go no where else (except Toys R Us). Kmart has won with every deal in town! Plus with their Layaway still around they are a great deal for people on a small budget! You could literally do all of your holiday shopping right here!

Star Wars Lego Clocks - $20

Fine Jewelry - 70% off

Comforters - $15 (all sizes)

Towels - $3

Pillow (and ALL Matress pads on sale) - 2 for $4

Fake X-mas tress - 100$ off (cheaper than EVERY store!)

Fisher Price Toys - B1G1F

Nerf Guns - less than $5

54-pc Tupperware - $6

Appliances - $20 and less

Men Electric Shavers - $15 - $50

Conair (Hair, cosmetic, beauty stuffz) - 50% off

AND SOOO MANY OTHER GREAT DEALS!

OLD NAVY:

I almost forgot about old navy... there is only 1 reason to come here... JEANS JEANS JEANS JEANS!

All adult Jeans - $15

All kids Jeans - $10

Walgreens:

Just for a few things here and there for the light shopper still looking for a deal!

X-mas lights - $3.99 B1G1F

X-mas cards (24 and 36 pack) - $6 and less

Scotch Tape (3 pack) - $0.99

ONLY ON THANKSGIVING SALE

As seen on TV products - B1G1F

2-Litre of Soda - $0.88

No comments:

Post a Comment