Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Quilting :) And Other stuff that makes me happy

Shopping list when I get my bonus

Dresden Ruler
6.5 inch square ruler
long ruler ( ALL CLEAR)

Large Quilting Mat
Olfa Rotary Cutters

Wooden table

Comfy Chair for sewing in


Now I have a huge master bedroom, so I plan to take a little bit of it, and turn it into my sewing area, :) /Excited!

I really want to start quilting, but need the above materials before I can, so I'll have to be all patient. I'm sorta ok with that LOL.

After that, everything needs to go to pay off the car. We have got to get it paid off asap, because I cannot afford 1k ever 6 months for bloody insurance! I just can't!

Also... WOOT for Eugene being such an amazing husband!

He got himself a thing of eggnog, I am lactose intolerant, I got home yesterday to a half gallon of chocolate milk in the fridge :) GO EUGENE!!!

Not to mention getting woken up with morning funsies ;) I adore that!

man I love my hubby, he's so good to me, letting me put up the tree three weeks before thanksgiving, letting me get into sewing even though he probably thinks it's a waste of money. And doing all he can to help me get reasy to have a baby!

I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment