Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Cervical Fluid? OH MY GODDESS

lawl!!

So yeah, yesterday, when I got home, I did the whole, check the CM and see the consistency, and guess what? IT WAS TOTALLY CLEAR AND STRETCHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O.o I was like holy freaking SHIT! I know that's fertile fluid! So I went to sleep, and got woken up int he most amazing way ever, Sex is so amazing when you get woken up for it! :)

I think I might have scared our house guest though, sadly, she was there and I didn't know about it until after the fact lawl.

Anyways, we had phenomenal sex, and I just enjoyed myself like you would not believe!

And Eugene did too, he's really Enjoying the no condoms thing :D Me too I hate condoms.

Regardless, this was amazingly good sex, and I was very happy with the result. Afterwards I just went back to sleep lol.

Then of course I woke up late, had to rush to get to work.

one of these days I"m going to just invest in an alarm clock LOL.

Well It's time for this blog post to be over, december 21st I'll start the pregnancy tests again.

No comments:

Post a Comment