Friday, November 12, 2010

Day one, Friday November 12th, 2010

Today is the first day of a new cycle, the last was 66 days long. That's insane, I had terrible back cramps all last night, and today have been having the usual front cramps.

Today is a good day, I mean I know it is, but there have been several unfortunate events that have colored it a little worse.

Guy followed me to work, pulled in behind me and starts yelling at me to learn to drive. Going to call the cops about that, in a few minutes

second, a family member thinks it's ok to tell teir children that gay people are just confused. *sigh* I need to find that number

ok my case number is 105060352, a detective will give me a call. I'm so upset and scared at the same time, that was a really awful thing to do to someone.



found the taser I want

http://crunchgear.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/hello-kitty-taser.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment