Monday, November 8, 2010

Learning new things


So I'm going to be learning to quilt eventually. I'm pretty happy about it, I got my new sewing machine and a bunch of accouterments over the weekend from a craigslist add.80 bucks for a ton of stuff! I even got a button hole foot and a zipper foot... and even some fabric :)

And my sister in law gave me some fabric too, and my old senior from work is going to bring me some too! :) I'm pretty excited. Just you know, have to figure out what to do. I want to make things to bring warmth to people's lives.

Both Heather and this blog inspired me to do this..
http://terificreations.wordpress.com/tag/life/

That free motion quilt is the most beautiful think I ahve ever seen. and I want to be that good someday.


So I"m going to start reading and figure out how to block, and how to start setting about making a quilt, and hopefully have one made by the time Eugene and I have our first baby. I think it's completely possible. And I hope that I can make it beautiful.... :)

Anyways, that's all I have.

2 comments:

  1. Well thank you for the compliment! I look forward to your quilty progress.

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I didn't a link would tag you! Thanks for the encouragement! <3

    ReplyDelete