Monday, November 8, 2010

Cycle 2 provera day 9 in the 60's of my cycle

It's been a long long 15 days yall.

tomorrow is day 10 ( The last day) Of provera. Then we wait for the cycle to start over, and we count to day 5, and I start taking 100 mg a day for 5 days of clomid.

I've been having issues with a friend, who continues to say thoughtless things. I am thoughtless sometimes, but not to this extent. She doesn't get it though, she thinks I only get mad because it's her, but I"m not even kidding, if anyone said " Don't eat all the cookies by yourself ;)" I would be mad, I don't care who it was. My best friend Heather, kyrie, and Jessica, they know better than to say something like that. I wouldn't eat a whole 4 dozen cookies by myself, and her saying that was just fucked up.

So yeah, that hurt alot. I'm not sure how to react to it. she said she didn't mean it like that, but it was just so dickish... IDK yall I just don't know.

Whatever, I'm trying to move on, and not be so emotional, but the provera isn't helping, Heather knows that I mean when I say that!

oh well, we will be trying again in a few days to 2 weeks, depending on when my cycle decides to start. That's really all I have, other than the fact taht I"m exhausted, spent the weekend with my step son and Eugene putting up the tree and christmas shopping and such.

later

No comments:

Post a Comment