Sunday, November 14, 2010

What did I do on my saturday?

LAUNDRY, DISHES, MOVING HEAVY ASS FURNITURE, SORTED FABRICS, CLEANED LOFT AND ROOM( well at least I started too, it's a process)

Put away laundry, believe it or now I actually hung up clothes, and put others away in drawers, I have a few more loads of laundry to do, I was literally at the end of my wardrobe, I haven't wanted to do laundry since Florida haha.

did the Dishes, Made No Bake Cookies for Eugene and My Team at Work.

started on this damn giraffe hat that was ordered ( Difficult, can you say it with me?)

moved my dresser to the opposite side of my room, turned my bed so that it's now in the cubby that the cloest makes, right in front of the window. Moved the TV DVD player, and Wii from the loft intot he bedroom, long with all the movies and games. Making better use of the space in the bedroom, the loft needs to be cleared out a bit to START using it as a sewing room, until it's time for Baby, then I'll move all that stuff into the bedroom as well, and turn teh loft into a baby room, but that's future, NOW I have 5 drawers of different fabrics! I have 1 drawer of boy fabric, 2 drawers of all girl fabric, 1 drawer of IDK cause I wasn't willing to put too much effort into it fabric, and 1 drawer of outdoor fabric, like the kind of fabric you'd find on outdoor chair cushions.

And last but not least a bag filled with I think about 4 yards ( maybe more) of Fuzzy Leopard Print Fabric, that I'm wanting to make a blanket out of... I just need to get a nice brown satin or cotton for the backing, and some pretty brown fur to edge it with.


anyways, obviously, I've been a busy little bee, ttyl!

ps

I have an idea.... I think that while this is a sewing room, I'll have to make some fun decorations for the walls, like pirate bees, snorkeling bees, and fishies and such.


And I obviously need to get to work on learning to quilt. I have plenty of time I know, but I want to learn, so that I can get a few done, you never know how many little ones you will pop out when you are on fertility drugs, so might as well have three or four on hand. Not to mention, I want to make my own nursing wraps, and I'm thinking that I want to make my own slings too....


patterns patterns patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment