Thursday, November 11, 2010

I RAN!!!!!!!!

OMG GUYS!! today at the gym I was there alone, and I decided to try to run, you know, so if I failed no one would be there to see it, and I DID IT!!! I ran a total of .25 miles, I didn't do it all at once, I did it over the course of two miles, but I freaking DID IT! my heart rate went up over 200 both times, which is probably unhealthy as fuck but that's ok, because I DID IT!!!

2 miles done 1/4th of one run!

I'm stoked yall, really really stoked!

Met a guy in the gym ( He came in as I was heaving to get breath lol) who I talked to about fitness, and how he and I may be heavy, but the fact is that there were no skinny people in the gym, and that made us healthier by far than non exercising thin peeps.

I think that I made sense to him. :) I explained that regardless of what the scale says, the fact is that if you are in there and doing your aerobic exercise, then you were making your body a healthier place for your organs. That our hearts are slowly building stamina, as are our lungs, and arteries, and muscles, and that even if it didn't happen in a year, or two years, eventually, if we keep up with the exercise, we will be where we need to be to live out healthy long lives.

I left him with a smile, so I hope he doesn't give up.

I'm stoked that I did it, but now I hurt lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment