Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Wow.... Men.. hahaha

Eugene comes up to me at work today, and he says, well are you pregnant yet? I said I don't know, he said what do you mean you don't know? it's been a week since you were ovulating, shouldn't you know by now?

Wow... men are really really really dumb.

I let him that that the earliest I would be able to tell would be 24 days after conception, so I wouldn't know until at least december 21st, and at the latest january 16th. That did not make sense to him, he said, wait, so you aren't pregnant or you are? and I just looked him, and said very clearly and concisely, I Don't Know. He's a little .... pushy about this. It's kinda ticking me off haha.

Oh well, I know he means well, I was just like omg wtf bbq sauce!!! :P

anyways, yeah... men... hahaha

1 comment:

  1. hehe... very few men actually "get" the whole concept, and even fewer actually want to get it.

    ReplyDelete