Thursday, May 5, 2011

Absolutely humiliating

So today, I knew I was having a heavy period day ( Like every one of them happen to be), so I was prepared! I used a tampon, and two maxipad over nighters to make sure that no leakage would occur! Over kill I know, but I believe in being prepared!

So I go into a 20 minute long meeting with my boss, and when I stand up, blood slowly seeps from my two overfilled pads, and soaks the front of my jeans. My boss sees this, turns bright red, and I run, mortified to the bathroom.

I can't go home right away, because I would lose my job. So there I sit, at my desk for over an hour with my coat covering my lap, crying from embarassment, and asking HR if there is anything they can do.

I got to go home for an early lunch, but had to come back after wards. So I am now sitting in clean clothes at my desk at work, with a pounding migraine, on teh worst day I think I've ever had to deal with at work

OMW back to work from changing I stopped and picked up 2 six packs, I'll be cracking those when I get home, because this was not cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment