Friday, May 13, 2011

Another cycle of failure

So I'm on cycle 8 of Clomid, and they had upped my dose to 200, but I'm not responding, so they are going to cut this cycle short, force a new cycle to start, and up my dosage to 250. and if that doesn't work, then I don't know what we will do... I'm not sure if the shot's are more effective, or if we will go to Femara like Amanda is doing, or if we will just go straight to IUI and try that.

I'm just about in tears, I can manage to get pregnant, but not stay that way, and now, apparently I can't even manage to ovulate. It seems like a big cosmic joke to make someone who wants to be a Mother so badly infertile.

I know that being upset won't change what's going on, but I can't help the tears. I just want my own child. Not being able to have one is breaking my heart.

Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment