Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Messy bun, glasses, t-shirt and jeans I look FABULOUS!

lol so I haven't been sleeping much lately. Too tired, too much to do, to many distractions.... you name it.

But I have discovered that I don't look half bad with the bruised eyes and messy bun and glasses of the tired woman world.

I know that sounds a little silly, but it's true, I look good when I don't look perfect lol. Not that I NORMALLY look perfect, I'm just saying that I think I wear exhausted happiness well :)

So I've been a bit crampy today, which sucks :( No one wants to be crampy, crampy sucks. But that's ok, it's all for a good cause.

Going to do the first ever annual blizzard 5k tomorrow night, and that is going to freaking ROCK, and then saturday I'm going to do another 5k out at barry springs park.

It's funny, this two week wait I'm not really obsessing, I'm THINKING about the possibilities, but mostly, I'm just calm. I wonder if this is the prelude to the real deal?

I don't know, and I don't want to jinx it, I will be disappointed if I'm not pregnant, but there really is always next month, so I'll try again if it didn't work this time.

though I really really hope it worked this time. ....

anywhoodles. I'm tired, and break is nearlyover, and I have to pee... soooooooo have a good day all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment