Monday, May 16, 2011

so glad I can post anything

So today I woke up around 10 am, and called the dr to cancel the appointment, and then went to the bathroom. Oddly enough when I went to the bathroom I experienced a bit of spotting... not ALOT of spotting, literally enough to tinge my tp pink, and I don't really know what to think about it. I'm going to have sex when I get home tonight, and hope that I was just a late bloomer as far as ovulating goes. I'm still SURE that this is my month, I have such peace, even though I was miserable when he said I wasn't responding I still felt peaceful in a way that I haven't before.

So I may be disappointed in a few weeks, and I'm ok with that. But I am going to choose to beleive instead that I will not be disappointed, I am going to choose instead to believe that my ovaries are late bloomers, because it's cycle day 17, and I'm experiencing spotting, which can either be implantation bleeding, or maybe even ovulatory bleeding...

Anyways, we will see :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment